For Clearer, Brighter Skin All Over Body
- Helps Fade Marks & Even Skin Tone
- Helps Reduce Dark Spots
- Corrects Discoloration
- Deeply Moisturizes
Palmer's Skin Success® Eventone® Fade Milk helps fade dark spots and evens skin tone all over body. Formulated with proven ingredients to lighten hyperpigmented area which may be caused by scars, acne, sun exposure, severe dryness or pregnancy. Especially effective on problem areas such as knees and elbows. Luxurious moisturizers smooth and soften skin's texture while eliminating ashiness. With consistent use your skin will be clearer, brighter and glow with a newfound radiance. An added sunscreen helps to maintain your skin and prevent darkening from reoccurring.
Made in USA
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone - 2.0 % (Skin Lightener), Padimate O - 3.0 % (Sunscreen)
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Isopropyl Myristate, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract (Orange), Citrus Limon Fruit Extract (Lemon), Acer Saccharum Extract (Sugar Maple), Saccharum Officinarum Extract (Sugar Cane), Citric Acid, Caprylic, Capric Triglyceride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Disodium EDTA, Lauryl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Sulfite, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Canola Oil Glyceride, BHT, TBHQ, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone
- Adults: Apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued.
- Lightening effect of this product may not be noticed on very dark skin.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use unless directed by a doctor.
Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Some of the users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation
- If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment to prevent darkening from recurring.