Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Soap and water have their place. But when it comes to your face, you need more. OXY® Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash is specifically formulated to treat your acne while boosting skin cell renewal to reveal healthy-looking skin. Plus, it has a rich lather that leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. Benefits:
- Kills acne-causing bacteria
- Soothes irritation
- Cell renewal technology for fresh, bright skin
- Treats and helps prevent acne.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Capryl/Capramidopropyl Betaine, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium PEG-5 Laurylcitrate Sulfosuccinate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Methylparaben, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Xanthan Gum
Directions: Wet face. Apply to hands, then work into a lather and massage gently onto face. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce usage to once a day or every other day. If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor. Avoid storing at temperatures above 100°F (38°C).
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use if you have very sensitive skin; are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. When using this product: Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen. Avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mouth. Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product. Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in lower concentration. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. This product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics. Keep tightly closed.