- Broad Spectrum UVA / UVB Protection
- Sweat & Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Lightweight, Promotes Fast Absorption
- Oil Free, PABA Free
- Features Helioplex®
- Helps Sweat Evaporate Away for a Cool, Clean Feel
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare
Neutrogena CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Spray helps provide superior protection during even the most intense activities. With new MICROMESH technology, this sunscreen helps sweat to pass through and evaporate away while clinically proven, durable protection stays right where it should, maintaining naturally cool, comfortable and protected skin.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (15%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (4%), Oxybenzone (6%)
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Decylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance
Directions: Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Hold container 4 – 6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in.
Do not apply in windy conditions.
Use in a well-ventilated area.
- After 80 Minutes of Swimming or Sweating
- Immediately after Towel Drying
- At least Every 2 Hours