Clearasil Ultra Acne + Marks Wash and Mask 6.78 oz.

Product Description
$ 6.99

Reduces Marks Helps to clear pimples fast and reduce the appearance of acne marks. With dermatologist inspired science, this dual format Wash and Mask is designed to work on your skin from the start of the pimple. It contains an ingredient complex with Vitamin B3 known to reduce the appearance of acne marks and lactic acid, known to help skin renewal.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients Salicylic Acid (2%, Acne medication).

Inactive Ingredients Water, Bentonite, Hydrated Aluminum Silicate, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Niacinamide, Sodium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Coco Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hexyldecanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root), Disodium EDTA, Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Stearic Acid, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols (Rapeseed), Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 6.

Directions: As a daily wash: Wet face. Dispense product into hands, lather and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and gently pat dry. For best results use twice daily.

As a mask: Use 1-2 times a week for a deeper treatment, wet face, apply on to damp skin. Leave on for up to 5 minutes. Rinse off thoroughly with warm water. Gently pat dry. Keep tightly closed. Store in a cool dry place.

For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. With other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only on acne medication should be use unless directed by doctor. Limit the use to face and neck. Sun alert: Because this product may make skin more sensitive to the sun, be certain have adequate sunscreen protection while using this product and for a week after discontinue use. Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center.