"Works Where it Hurts"
- For Sore Muscles & Overexertion
- Vanishing Scent
Provides Soothing Relief for Aches and Pains Due to:
- Joint Pains
Tiger Balm® has been used by over one-third of the world's population for nearly 100 years. More than 20 million jars are sold each year in over 70 countries worldwide, because Tiger Balm® "Works where it hurts."
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Camphor - 11 % (Topical Analgesic), Menthol - 10 % (Topical Analgesic)
Inactive Ingredients: Cajuput Oil, Cassia Oil, Clove Oil, Dementholized Mint Oil, Paraffin Petrolatum
For adults and children over 12: Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
For children 12 years of age or younger: Consult a doctor before use.
Other Information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use. May stain cloth items. To avoid possibility of stains, use Tiger Balm white regular strength or ultra strength.
Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged skin or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
If pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.