Gold Standard of Protection™Treats and Prevents Diaper Rash. Helps Heal Dry, Chafed Skin. Protects and Soothes Minor Cuts and Burns.A+D Original Ointment is specially formulated with two active ingredients, Petrolatum and Lanolin, that form a protective barrier to help seal out irritating wetness and allows skin to heal naturally.To Treat & Prevent Diaper Rash:A+D Original Ointment should be used at every diaper change, especially at bedtime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged. A+D Ointment:
To Treat & Prevent Minor Skin Problems:A+D Original Ointment has been a trusted family skin protectant for over 60 years. Use A+D Original Ointment as needed on:
- Provides Long Lasting Protection
- Soothes and Relieves Irritated Skin
- Spreads Easily and Smoothly
- Wipes Off Baby's Delicate Skin Easily
A+D Quality Guarantee: If you are not fully satisfied with this product, please return the UPC symbol, unused portion and register receipt with a brief explanation, to the address on the package, and your money will be promptly refunded.Made in USAUses:for skin irritation:
- Dry, Chafed, Cracked or Flaky Skin
- Minor Skin Irritations, Cuts, Abrasions
- Minor Burns, Sunburn, Windburn
- Chapped Lips
for diaper rash:
- temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, burns and sunburn
- helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, cracked, or windburned skin and lips
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin or minor skin irritation due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
Active Ingredients: Contains: Petrolatum (53.4% - Skin Protectant), Lanolin (15.5% - Skin Protectant)
Inactive Ingredients: Cod Liver Oil (contains Vitamin A & Vitamin D), Fragrance (Parfum), Light Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin
For skin irritation use: apply liberally as often as necessary.
For diaper rash use:
* change wet and soiled diapers promptly * cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry * apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
Store between 15° and 30° C (59° and 86° F).
For external use only. Do not use over deep or puncture wounds, infections or lacerations. Consult a doctor. When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.